Release Date: October 23, 2017
NOTE: DCC firmware for CineDrive and SS/SS+ are stand-alone, meaning you can install firmware on the DCC to work with either the SS/SS+ or with CineDrive. The firmware on this page is for use with CineDrive.
Compatible with kOS v4.9.0, CineDrive Firmware v4.9.0
Release Notes v22.214.171.124
Support added for the CineDrive v4.9.0 release
Support added for future Jogwheel release
- Various bug fixes and improvements
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
- Select 1. FIRMWARE and READY... will be shown.
- Connect the micro USB cable from the DCC to a laptop/computer. The DCC will show up as “DCC” on your laptop/computer.
- Download the latest firmware at support.kesslercrane.com. There are several files within the zip file.
- Click and drag the file “DCC.img” to the USB device titled DCC. The DCC will show UPDATING... and then REBOOTING... The DCC will reboot.The DCC is now updated and ready to use.