Features and fixes applied since firmware 0.3.5.9
- Added power down warning to firmware update screen
- Corrected FIZ motor parameters (back EMF volts/rps; nominal winding ohms & henrys; max peak amps)
- Fixed bug in serial flash write-back cache logic
- Added trajectory data logging facility for developer use
- Fix for time lapse cycle time not accurate for low photo count
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER
- Download and extract the attached zip file. There are 4 files within the zip folder. The one you need is 2ndShooter.img
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled 2ndShooter
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag 2ndShooter.img to the USB device titled 2ndShooter and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.