This is the initial public release of Second Shooter Plus firmware
- Compatible with Second Shooter for master/slave configuration
- Maximum photo count of 50,000 for time lapse
- Support for kOS software via USB or wifi
- Quiet mode for reducing motors noise when needed
- External intervalometer supported
- Increased motor speed beyond Second Shooter
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER PLUS
- Download and extract the attached zip file. There are 2 files within the zip folder. The one you need is SecondShooter+.img
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter Plus controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled SSPLUS
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag SecondShooter+.img to the USB device titled SSPLUS and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.