Release Date: August 27, 2018
Note: It is required to already have firmware version 0.3.7.5 (or later) installed on your SS controller in order to upgrade to version 0.3.9.1. Version 0.3.7.5 can be found here.
Release notes for Second Shooter firmware 0.3.9.22
-Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER
- Download and extract the attached zip file. There are 4 files within the zip folder. The one you need is 2ndShooter.img
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled 2ndShooter
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag 2ndShooter.img to the USB device titled 2ndShooter and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.