Release Date: December 15, 2020
1) DCC firmware for SS/SS+/SS Pro and CineDrive are stand-alone, meaning you can install firmware on the DCC to work with either the SS/SS+/SS Pro or with CineDrive. The firmware on this page is for use with SS/SS+/SS Pro
2) User will have to go between versions 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 to switch between high speed and low speed Canbus Baud rates.
Release notes for Kessler DCC firmware 126.96.36.199
Compatible with SS 0.3.9.1, SS+ 0.4.9.2, and SS Pro 188.8.131.52
- 3-Axes Maximum support at 100ft
- Modified the CANBUS interface to support 500Kbps.
- Modified the communication protocol to allow 500Kbps commands to refresh the axes’ list and data properly when a SS+/SSPro nodes are connected.
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
- Press the MENU button, then navigate to 7. (UTILITIES), select 1. (FIRMWARE) and press ENTER. "READY..." will be shown.
- Connect the micro USB cable from the DCC to a laptop/computer. The DCC will show up as “DCC” on your laptop/computer.
- Download the latest firmware at support.kesslercrane.com. There are several files within the zip file.
- Click and drag the file “DCC.img” to the USB device titled DCC. The DCC will show UPDATING... and then REBOOTING... The DCC will reboot.The DCC is now updated and ready to use.