Release Date: February 11, 2021
NOTE: Apple computers with an M1 chip may see a warning on screen when the controller is connected to the computer. You can click ignore on this message.
Release notes for CineShooter firmware 184.108.40.206
-Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON CINESHOOTER
- Download and extract the attached zip file.
- Plug in the power cord for the CineShooter.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the USB C port on the Cineshooter.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The CineShooter will show up as a USB device on your computer titled CINESHOOTER
- Go to the location where you extracted CineShooter.img
- Click and Drag CineShooter.img to the USB device titled CINESHOOTER and release.
- The system is now updating. The CineShooter's screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot.
- Select "Reboot". The CineShooter will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.