Release Date: June 7, 2021
NOTE: Apple computers with an M1 chip may see a warning on screen when the controller is connected to the computer. You can click ignore on this message.
Release notes for Second Shooter firmware 22.214.171.124
- Added support for wifi client mode.
- Added hot-key to enable/disable client mode through the front panel within the WiFi Settings screen. (double-click right PAN/FOCUS arrow button)
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER
- Download and extract the attached zip file.
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter PRO controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled 2ndShooter
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag SecondShooterPRO.img to the USB device titled 2ndShooter and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.