Release Date: September 6, 2022
NOTE: Apple computers with an M1 chip may see a warning on screen when the controller is connected to the computer. You can click ignore on this message.
NOTE: CineShooter needs to be powered via AC when performing a firmware update, powering the system via a battery while performing the update can result in a corrupted firmware install.
Release notes for CineShooter firmware 22.214.171.124
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON CINESHOOTER
- Download and extract the attached zip file.
- Plug in the power cord for the CineShooter.
- Plug the USB cord from the computer into the USB C port on the Cineshooter.
- Navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The CineShooter will show up as a USB device on your computer titled CINESHOOTER
- Go to the location where you extracted CineShooter.img
- Click and Drag CineShooter.img to the USB device titled CINESHOOTER and release.
- The system is now updating. The CineShooter's screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot.
- Select "Reboot". The CineShooter will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.