Release Date: November, 30 2016
Features and fixes applied since firmware 0.4.4.1
- Support for calibration limits via LCD/keypad UI
- Adjustable ramping (acceleration) in Manual mode
- Max speed in manual mode = max speed in programmed move
- Fast Mode support (horizontal orientation, aggressive gearing)
- Recalc run time on changes to fast/quiet mode
- Faster re-enable of LCD UI on kOS UI disconnect
- L/R UP/DN swap for slave axes
- kOS UDP support (for future development)
- All motion control now done via trapezoidal mode (support for multiple controlling devices in future)
Support for following features in kOS:
-- All variants of rapid/reverse to 1st keyframe
-- Variable # of live motion loops
-- External trigger
-- Camera Roll/LANC cable
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER PLUS
- Download and extract the attached zip file. There are 2 files within the zip folder. The one you need is SecondShooter+.img
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter Plus controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled SSPLUS
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag SecondShooter+.img to the USB device titled SSPLUS and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.