Release Date: February 11, 2020
NOTE: Apple computers with an M1 chip may see a warning on screen when the controller is connected to the computer. You can click ignore on this message.
Release notes for Second Shooter Plus firmware 0.4.9.22
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Fixed Persistent Setting Bug
- Rolls in previous updates
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER PLUS
- Download and extract the attached zip file. There are 2 files within the zip folder. The one you need is SecondShooter+.img
- Double check that Wifi is disabled on the Second Shooter Plus Controller.
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter Plus controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled SSPLUS
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag SecondShooter+.img to the USB device titled SSPLUS and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.