Mounting a Camera
- Use the included 1/4"-20 and/or 3/8"-16 camera screws to mount your camera to the top of the plate.
- Tighten with the included 5/32" allen wrench.
Mounting to a Slider
- Loosen the 4 indexing levers and tilt the platform to reveal the 6 pass-through holes for mounting.
- Unlock the swivel lock and rotate the base to until you can see all 6 countersunk holes through the 6 pass-through holes.
- Line up the 4 holes (shown below) with the 4 holes on the slider cart.
- Use the included (4) 1/4"-20 countersunk screws and 5/32" allen wrench to mount the HD Angle Plate to the slider cart.
Low Angle Locking Levers
- If in a low angle, tighten the front levers (shown) as well as the rear levers for the best performance.
- To reposition the levers, pull out/away from the base of the knob and spin in either direction. You are now able to tighten or loosen the knob without interference. Repeat if necessary.