Release notes for Kessler Second Shooter firmware 0.3.5.9
- Support for kOS to control Second Shooter via USB
Tracking errors no longer force a controller reboot
New option under Control Options to swap Shift L/R controls
Support for Ramper Pro
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER
- Download and extract the attached zip file. There are 4 files within the zip folder. The one you need is 2ndShooter.img
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled 2ndShooter
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag 2ndShooter.img to the USB device titled 2ndShooter and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.