Release Date: November, 30 2016
Note: It is required to have firmware version 0.3.7.5 installed on your SS controller already in order to upgrade to version 0.3.8.8. Version 0.3.7.5 can be found here.
Features and fixes applied since firmware 0.3.7.5
- Max speed in manual mode = max speed in programmed move
- L/R UP/DN swap for slave axes
- All motion control now done via trapezoidal mode (support for multiple controlling devices in future)
Support for following features in kOS:
-- All variants of rapid/reverse to 1st Keyframe
-- Variable # of live motion loops
-- Camera Roll/LANC cable
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON SECOND SHOOTER
- Download and extract the attached zip file. There are 4 files within the zip folder. The one you need is 2ndShooter.img
- Plug in the power cord for the Second Shooter controller.
- Plug the USB cord from Computer into the micro-USB port on the controller.
- Once system powers up, navigate to "Settings"
- In "Settings", find and select “Firmware Update”, the controller will display “Firmware Update Ready…”
- The controller will show up as a USB device on your computer titled 2ndShooter
- Go to the location where you extracted 2ndShooter.img
- Click and Drag 2ndShooter.img to the USB device titled 2ndShooter and release.
- The system is now updating. The Controller’s screen will detail the update process and ask you to reboot the controller.
- Select "Reboot". The controller will reboot itself.
- As the system restarts, confirm the splash screen shows the new firmware number across the bottom.