Date: February 25, 2016
- Compatible with CineDrive version 4.2.0
- Added Calibrate All and Clear All to Calibration menu
- Added "Don't unplug unit" message to firmware update
- Fix for motors continuing to run when Shift is pressed
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
- Select 1. FIRMWARE and READY... will be shown.
- Connect the micro USB cable from the DCC to a laptop/computer. The DCC will show up as “DCC” on your laptop/computer.
- Download the latest firmware at support.kesslercrane.com. There are several files within the zip file.
- Click and drag the file “DCC.img” to the USB device titled DCC. The DCC will show UPDATING... and then REBOOTING... The DCC will reboot.The DCC is now updated and ready to use.