Date: August 16,2016
Release Notes v220.127.116.11
- Compatible with kOS v4.5, CineDrive v4.5
- Added program move for 2 key frames
- New program move feature includes looping, run once, time lapse, and stop motion
- Added record and playback live moves
- Added backup and restore calibrations
- Tweaks to Aux control for FIZ
- Various bug fixes and improvements
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
- Select 1. FIRMWARE and READY... will be shown.
- Connect the micro USB cable from the DCC to a laptop/computer. The DCC will show up as “DCC” on your laptop/computer.
- Download the latest firmware at support.kesslercrane.com. There are several files within the zip file.
- Click and drag the file “DCC.img” to the USB device titled DCC. The DCC will show UPDATING... and then REBOOTING... The DCC will reboot.The DCC is now updated and ready to use.