Date: May 27, 2016
- Compatible wth kOS v4.4, CineDrive v4.4
- Allow AUX dial to control a Calibrated Axis via JTK Configuration
- Fixed bug that occasionally modified calibration ranges
- Added support for calibration lock/unlock feature
- Added support for upcoming Digital Jog Control release
- Allow motors to have addresses greater than 10
- Now compatible with v4 motor profiles
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
- Select 1. FIRMWARE and READY... will be shown.
- Connect the micro USB cable from the DCC to a laptop/computer. The DCC will show up as “DCC” on your laptop/computer.
- Download the latest firmware at support.kesslercrane.com. There are several files within the zip file.
- Click and drag the file “DCC.img” to the USB device titled DCC. The DCC will show UPDATING... and then REBOOTING... The DCC will reboot.The DCC is now updated and ready to use.