Release Date: October 12,2016
NOTE: DCC firmware for CineDrive and SS/SS+ are stand-alone, meaning you can install firmware on the DCC to work with either the SS/SS+ or with CineDrive. The firmware on this page is for use with CineDrive.
Release Notes v188.8.131.52
- Compatible with kOS v4.6.0, CineDrive v4.6.0
- Improved support for motor profiles used in motor controllers
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
- Select 1. FIRMWARE and READY... will be shown.
- Connect the micro USB cable from the DCC to a laptop/computer. The DCC will show up as “DCC” on your laptop/computer.
- Download the latest firmware at support.kesslercrane.com. There are several files within the zip file.
- Click and drag the file “DCC.img” to the USB device titled DCC. The DCC will show UPDATING... and then REBOOTING... The DCC will reboot.The DCC is now updated and ready to use.